Shane Doevy Wind Ons -
My Blog

Jigging Leaders

Jason Stammer contacted me and had us manufacture some special 80 lb x 12 metre leaders for him to use for jigging.  the leaders worked really well as evidenced by the great pics that Jason sent in - Jason writes -

"I have included a photo of a sounder reading which shows the typical ground we were fishing on. As you can see the reef rises and falls 10 metres, hence this is why I wanted the extra length of 12 metres on the mono leader  to keep the braid off the reef.

The guys I fished with were using 6 metre leaders and I am sure they will source extra long ones from you when we go back same time next year. So let me know if you change your contact details for any reason as we will want quite a few made up.

I will send some other emails with photos of what we landed, happy for you to use them and to write up a testimony if this helps you with your business.

We landed some good fish on your leaders, but take special note of the shark. Even more impressive was the fact that the rod snapped half way through the fight but your leader didn’t.
Thanks for the feedback Jason

9 Comments to Jigging Leaders:

Comments RSS
v on Tuesday, 12 March 2019 4:23 AM
v
Reply to comment

blogs that accept guest posts on Sunday, 7 April 2019 7:46 PM
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.
Reply to comment

homework for me on Thursday, 25 April 2019 2:36 PM
Void kind of websites are not appearing intrigued information. That enthusiasm for possibly come when information is here and here you didn't see anything which is identified with composing. Consequently that is the reason we can't take enthusiasm to peruse it.
Reply to comment

assignment writing service on Tuesday, 7 May 2019 5:37 PM
Best jigging ever to capture the fishes from the efficiently. Shane is an expert in it. And you can see in these pictures that these fishes are caught by those jigging. Good to know about the quality product from them.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, 20 May 2019 6:51 PM
Reply to comment

top rated professional resume writers on Friday, 24 May 2019 4:51 AM
Well I can't help but tell you guys how much I adore what you did here. Those people who have actually lead the group are truly inspiring because of the passion and determination that they have shown here. I know that at some point, you have encountered if not major problems, but at least some minor ones, but you have still made it. I know that this has been made possible because of the fact that you have done so much for the project. The success that you have achieved is indeed life changing. I would like to say congratulations by the way!
Reply to comment

paperclippaintings on Wednesday, 12 June 2019 6:18 PM
Fish is one of my favorite food in the dinner and I eat fish almost every night during the winter season. It is not just energetic rather it is also very tasty.
Reply to comment

on Friday, 14 June 2019 7:29 PM
very nice post thanks for sharing
Reply to comment

dragon city hacks on Friday, 14 June 2019 7:34 PM
quite amazing post thanks for sharing
Reply to comment